Bob's Discount Furniture / do not buy from this place!

1 Avon, MA, United States

My wife and myself have two children and we work extremely hard for what we have. We were able to scratch and save to buy new furniture last year and decided to go to Bobs. We picked out a leather sectional and it took close to a month to get it delivered! Upon receiving the furniture my wife noticed that stitching was already coming out of the leather. We called to have a service tech come out to fix it, appointments were set and we were blown off on three separate occasions! We work for a living and this was extremely frustrating! Finally the tech came out and fixed the stitching. Since then (nine months later) more stitching has come out, leather is wearing prematurely and the mechanisms in the recliners are already starting to act up! I don't want to call the service department because of the last experience. Thanks for banging me and my family out of nearly $2000 Bob. Don't shop here, you get what you for! Oh ya, when I went to the store to complain they said they would send us reimbursement for our troubles, we received a $50 dollar gift card to Bobs store! We sent it back!

Fe