Bob Evans restaurants / unhappy about the new kind of chicken salad
Sunday July, 20th we had dinner at BobEvans restaurant on Glenway #342. Everything was great except my chicken salad sandwich. It was not the regular chicken that I have been having there for the last few years.
I have been eating your chicken salad or chicken salad plate for a long time.
What I received was nothing like I expected. It was very juicy and had other items in it that were not there before. There were tiny pieces of something green [maybe pickle relish] and also something red.
It had little or no taste at all. Please let me know if this is what you will be serving.
If all possible change back to the old chicken salad. I know I will not order it any more if it doesn't change back to what you usually serve.
Thanks for listening to me.
More Bob Evans restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- Bob Evans - I have never been this unhappy at my job before 
- Bob Evans - service 
- Bob Evans Restaurant - bad customer service 
- Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Family Size - a million black specks of something is in this product and it is not pepper. 
- Bob Evans - fraud and scam 
- Bob Evans Farms - Food
- Bob Evans Farms - bob evans gravy box of 2 pouches, homestyle pork sausage gravy
- Bob Evans Farms - masonia restaurant poor service
- Bob Evans Restaurant - service at the bel air road restaurant
- Bob Evans Farms - register/dining experience