Bob Evans Farms / soup and service was awful.

1 Mansfield Ohio, United States

Bob Evans Henley road. My Daughter and I dined in 11/15/16 around 6:00 pm. We were greeted and sat down in a timely manner. I noticed the restaurant wasn't very busy. The waitress took our drink order and we told her we would also like to order now. She took some time to get our drinks and rolls we had ordered. Then we waited and waited and we were thinking about leaving when our waitress brought our food. The waitress told my daughter to be careful with the soup because it was very hot. We started to eat and my daughter said to me that the soup was cold. I tasted the soup and it was cold. We waited some time again before I could get her attention. We told her about the soup and she left and then returned with some hot soup. The waitress never returned to our table. We got up to pay for our dinner with no bill. I told the young lady what we had to drink and eat and she rang us out. I did notice that the manger was cleaning off tables on the side we were sitting at. Maybe the manger should be more attentive on how slow the kitchen staff was getting food out or how long food was sitting before delivering to the customers table. My wife and daughter had eaten at this location on 11/14/16 and had told me there service was terrible but the food was good. There are problems at this Bob Evans location if you care. I don't want free food and I don't need anyone to call me or email me your sorry. What I do want is good service and good food or is that to much to ask for.
Thank you!