Bluegreen Vacation Club / scam

Bluegreen Vacation Club
My husband and I are VERY upset with this company, they have pretty much taken over the Dells. SAY NO FROM THE START. DO NOT GO SEE THE PROPERTY b/c the words "FREE _______ (you fill in the blank with what they offer you)". We arrived at this place bright and early on the FOURTH OF JULY. A sales representative sits you down and spends an hour attempting to pour this so called amazing "point system" in your head: DONT BUY IT. Then when you say NO a sales manager comes over and HARASSES you into at least leaving with some sort of purchase in your hand. Luckily-We got out with the "Sampler" and in 12 months with a loss of only $1000 we can ditch this company. I'm not even sure we will be using this because of the time restrictions and the fact that we do not want to be BULLIED anymore. I am hoping now that we will not be paying maintenance fees. I can't believe there is a company out there that deceives people and treats them like this. We WILL NOT be giving them our bank account number (which they want for automatic deposit) b/c I have just read somewhere that they share ALL this information with other companies. RUN RUN RUN AWAY FAST AS YOU CAN! I do not look forward to all of the phone calls we will be receiving in less than a years time to purchase this SCAM.

N  9th of Jul, 2009 by
We're supposed to go July 23rd. We have no intentions of buying anything, just going for a "free" vacation. However, after reading all the comments I'm seriously thinking about backing out and just losing the $50.00 we paid to begin with.
D  9th of Jul, 2009 by
I have said it many times and will say it again it is not a scam, we have had many wonderful holidays with Bluegreen and will be off again July 18 for 3 weeks.
Try the sampler and yes there are restructions, which is only fair since you have not paid any MF you can not expect to use it in prime time.
Nobody no matter how the sales manger works holds a gun to your head and makes you sign, you live in a free country and can say No thank you.

To Bettyboop if you have no intention of buying why go, you must know there is no such thing as a "free Vacation" People like you are just as bad as the rouge salespeople i am afraid in my view its just tit for tat.

If you are serious about timeshare then it is a good system if timeshare does not fit into your lifestyle then why even go to a presentation and please remember timeshare is an investment in vacation time not $$$$$.

Please dont call it a scam when you know very little about it .
What sort of person buys a sampl;er for $1000 then does not intend to use it but posts on here to say it is a scam.

Bluegreen Vacations Logo Bluegreen Vacations