Bluegreen Vacation Club / scam
My husband and I are VERY upset with this company, they have pretty much taken over the Dells. SAY NO FROM THE START. DO NOT GO SEE THE PROPERTY b/c the words "FREE _______ (you fill in the blank with what they offer you)". We arrived at this place bright and early on the FOURTH OF JULY. A sales representative sits you down and spends an hour attempting to pour this so called amazing "point system" in your head: DONT BUY IT. Then when you say NO a sales manager comes over and HARASSES you into at least leaving with some sort of purchase in your hand. Luckily-We got out with the "Sampler" and in 12 months with a loss of only $1000 we can ditch this company. I'm not even sure we will be using this because of the time restrictions and the fact that we do not want to be BULLIED anymore. I am hoping now that we will not be paying maintenance fees. I can't believe there is a company out there that deceives people and treats them like this. We WILL NOT be giving them our bank account number (which they want for automatic deposit) b/c I have just read somewhere that they share ALL this information with other companies. RUN RUN RUN AWAY FAST AS YOU CAN! I do not look forward to all of the phone calls we will be receiving in less than a years time to purchase this SCAM.
More Bluegreen Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - This is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen Vacations - recent purchase
- Bluegreen Vacations - total scam and they know it.
- Bluegreen Vacations - vacation/travelers plus
- Bluegreen Vacations - timeshare 
- Bluegreen Vacations - our stay.. or our walk in rather