Bluegreen Resort — I won a sweepstakes... yeah right!
I was called by the company, they said I'd won a drawing at a Baby Expo I attended in March ( the call was in May btw). The prize was a 6day 5night vacation to Orlando Florida along with 3day passes to 2 Universal Studio parks. I spoke with a man who wanted to get some info from me before he gave me more details. I expected this since I'd "won" before.
He confirmed my address, number and name. Then he asked about my credit card company, which one I used the most. I let him know, screaming to myself" WTF are you doing?", then he put some other guy on the phone who let me know I'd also won a trip to Vegas. He let me know about the 90 min presentation I needed to attend, BUT FIRST...I needed to give him the experation date of my credit card and credit card number in order to confirm the fact that I want to take this trip.
He was pretty P.O'd when I said "NO!" The guy gave me a ahole bunch of BS abut them being in Forbes top 50 and about them being on of the most trusted companies.
More Bluegreen Resort Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating!
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back!
- Blue Green Vacation Club - this is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam!
- Bluegreen Timeshares - suing bluegreen!
- Bluegreen - terrible
- Blue Green Resorts - sales tactics
- Bluegreen Resorts - mortgage payments - rip off
- Bluegreen Vacations - false everything
- Bluegreen Vacations - unethical, liars, horrible experience, can't use my nights bought!