Bluegreen Resorts / scared but going to vegas

I received a phone call that I won a trip just need to pay 50.00 and can book trip to Vegas for 3days 2nights.

Paid 50.00 and scheduled my trip in Sept. read reviews from BBB a few complaints 9 in last 3 yrs so I thought this would be ok and it would be good for myself and husband since we had not had a honeymoon.

Came across this complaint site and my mouth is still hanging open from the complaints filed.

I expect a sales pitch but not at this level.

A firm NO will be our answer to any pitch they offer, we're willing to sit through the pitch in order to have our first trip and honeymoon in Vegas. I REALLY HOPE WE HAVE A NICE HOTEL.

Va

Comments

• Lo
      23rd of May, 2008

most of the complants on here are from people who do not read what they are about to sign and when they go home and read the paperwork they all shout Scam.
    Infact it is not a scam and why these people think they are going to make mega bucks out of a timeshare is beyond me.
    Reservations are very easy to make for instance I could have booked 5 nights at The Fountains in Orlando starting this Sat 24 may and i only phoned on wed 21st so you can see its not a problem.
    Some are like you and only go to these for a cheap holiday without seeing that it is a sales presentation right from the word go and then have the cheek to complain if you think its a scam then dont take the freebies in the first place

• Sh
      13th of Aug, 2008

Do be scared. You can't get a reservation when calling 11 months in advance, so you sure can't when calling just a few days ahead. Don't believe ANYTHING they tell you. I have followed their exact instructions to the tee and was not able to get reservations for this summer OR summer 2009!! The place we stayed in 2007 was in need of repair in several areas and the "lagoon view" it promised was more of a swamp.

• Ju
      15th of Oct, 2008

I would be interested in your results. I was contacted and told I was the grand prize winner from an event that I attended receiving three vacation destinations packages for a low fee of $398. I was very skeptical of the whole thing, but on the other hand I would like to actually have a honeymoon and vacation, too. I am so glad that I took the time to look into the company and that so many people took the time to share their results. After looking through this site and others and not finding any positives, I passed and am glad I did. THANK YOU!!