Blue Green Resorts and Bass Pro Shop / blue green timeshare
We purchased a time share through Blue Green in March of 2012, and to date have not been able to use it as we were told. Bass Pro Shop who is affiliated with Blue Green gets you suckered in by standing in their stores and giving you a free weekend at one of Blue Green resorts and all you have to do is listen to a 90 minute presentation, but that is not true. It turns into at least a 4 hour session and guess what, they have you. We purchased a time share in full, and have not been satisfied at all. The dues are outrageous for something that can't be used. When we try and book a place they say you have to book at least a year or two ahead, or they are no longer associated with that resort. It is a shame that because the Bass Pro Shop and Blue Green pay their yearly dues to the BBB that they get an AAA rating, maybe someone needs to start keeping a look out at the BBB too.
Someone needs to do something about Blue Green and Bass Pro Shop to stop this deception.
More Blue Green Resorts and Bass Pro Shop Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - This is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen Vacations - the entire company
- Blue Green Resort - I won’t a sweptake
- Bluegreen Vacations - reps and dishonest promises
- Bluegreen Vacations - misrepresentation
- Bluegreen Vacations - vegas club 36 pool concern