Bloomexavoid bloomex - zero customer service

I ordered flowers for my fiance as she had a hard day and was feeling down. I ordered before 1pm in order to take advantage of the guaranteed 5pm delivery. Flowers were never delived. Received an email from Bloomex stating non-delivery was due to "technical difficulty". I could NEVER get anyone when calling customer service - always got "no agent is available" and to go to the website and click on the flashing "operator is online" button.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Montreal, WII only had one request, I wanted Bloomex to contact my fiance and appologize to her for not sending the flowers. I chatted online with Julie, Karen, Dancan, and Crystal. Not one called my fiance with an apology (yet 2 told me they would). I was told by one that they were only operators and not customer service and was told by another that "all would be resolved after investigation" - whatever that means. I asked about the "guaranteed delivery if ordered by 1pm". Received no answer. I am very very very disappointed. Customer service is a worthless joke.

Comments

• Mo
      Jul 06, 2009

what's wrong with it

• Bl
      Jul 28, 2009

BloomEx.ca is a national Canadian based Floral company, offering various floral and gift arrangements throughout Canada and the U.S. via its online computerized sending system. The Bloomex website acts as a storefront allowing consumers worldwide to place orders online themselves, chat with a live agent or place orders through a 1-800 number. Bloomex is the only Canadian floral company that offers same day delivery to almost any location in Canada, and orders can be placed 24 hours a day.

• Am
      Aug 17, 2009

Great place to get things done fast.
    The only thing that needs work is the passwords to order online. We should create our own so it is easier to order online. However the peole are very friendly and I do enjoy talking to them. Your prices are great, keep it up!
    Amanda

• Ca
      Sep 14, 2009

I like the way you kept in touch over email until the flowers were delivered.
    wendy