Bloomex / Terrible company!

Edson, Alberta, Canada Review updated:
We are a full service flower shop in edson, alberta. We belong to both teleflora and ftd. We also have a canada wide 800 number. If you want to send flowers to edson, alberta call us at our 800 number and ask us what is available and we can help you. Bloomex and other order gatherers are the middle man that they claim to cut out. They have only the local florists in every town to send their orders to.

Comments

Yv
  27th of Nov, 2008
bloomex is the middle man ... ask them the address of the shop flowers are coming from,
BLOOMEX is guaranteed to Ruin your special occassion, rarely do you get what you order, in all the orders I have placed not once have the receiver received what I actually ordered for them, my daughter received chocolate covered alcohol dipped chocolates, they advertise bottecelli chocolates, she doesnt use alcohol ever, at all. But because I was an employee I didnt complain, actually I did say something to the manager Angela and she laughed thought it was funny, needless to say the chocolates are still untouched, unopen...and I most of all know the hassel to get a refund.
There are lots of good florist out there, read up on Bloomex before ordering, be sure to read the policies on having to pick up the dead flowers or rotten fruit they send .. its a $9.99 charge for picking up the quality product that Bloomex sent and charged you for!!!
BUYER BEWARE BLOOMEX WILL MAKE YOU MISERABLE!!!

Bloomex Logo Bloomex