Bloomex / 7 days late. Flowers were dead

British Columbia, Canada Review updated:
Paid extra to have flowers delivered in Evening. They did not deliver at all. I called and no answer. Did not return calls. I called my credit card company to have them reverse the charge and reported them to the BBB. The BBB did not get a response from them at all. A week later flowers came dead. This company should be shut down. They are not even close to reputable. They take your money, and thats it. They hide from you. Horrible company. Do NOT BUY FROM THEM!!

Comments

Po
  4th of Apr, 2008
These people are extremely devious. Fortunately, in many cases it appears that they exceed the one-day grace period that they've given themselves for non-production site orders, which would still constitute false advertising. I ordered flowers for my wife's birthday expecting same-day delivery, and in typical Bloomex-fashion, they arrived two days late, completely useless. I initially made phone calls to customer service, but later switched to their online live help system so that I could retain a transcript as evidence. Interestingly, whenever the issue of a refund was brought up, the operator, whose screename was ims, and I would 'somehow' get disconnected. [Note: if you opt for online help, be sure to periodically copy and paste the conversation to another program. When the conversation is over, a box will pop up asking you if you want the transcript emailed to you. 0 of 5 conversations were emailed to me. Fortunately, I had made my own record of the conversations.]

Stay away from these people at all costs, but if you do have to deal with a bad order, take every precaution to watch your back!

Bloomex Logo Bloomex