Bloomex / Wilted flowers delivered

1 British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

BLOOMEX DOES NOT CARE!
DON'T BUY BLOOMEX FLOWERS!
We received an order from friends as a congratulation, but the delivery person didn't knock or ring the bell. THey left the flowers in the direct sun where (we can only assume) they burnt and wilted. My wife and her mother were at the house at the time and we can't believe that the person didn't knock or ring the bell.
Then it gets worse.
When we call to get some resolution 1) we're put off onto an answering maching (they will only answer your call if you're ordering some flowers) we're told to e-mail a photo of the damage to wecare@bloomex.ca.
Fine - we do it and read the policy that says that they'll get back to us in 24 hours or less.
It's a week later, and we still haven't heard back from them.
Our order number is: [protected] - so you know we're not "rival florists" trying to smear the reputation of Bloomex.
I'm hoping their complaints department, newly headed by Michelle Robitaille (mentioned on ellenroseman.com), will get back to us - but we'll see.
We are very disappointed.

Ge

Comments

• Mo
      26th of Feb, 2010

THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER!!! Ever!!! They did Valentine's Day morning delivery at 4.30 pm !!?!! My wife was gone at 2 p.m. so they just drop the flowers at the neighbour. Nobody ever called me that they were late or that they did not delivered the flowers. When I try to contact them, it took them 14 days to respond and tell me that they cannot give me a refund but only 15% off my next purchase with them. I would sue them big time but I live in California and their office is in Ottawa so it is not worth it. They ruined my Valentine's and acted like it is usual practise for them, not even "I am sorry" or something. If anybody start a lawsuit against them, pitch me in.

16th of May, 2012

They are all stupid! I ordered flowers last mothers day, and they didnt deliver it on time. So i just cancel it. I received a cancellation email, and after a few days they deliver the flowers. I am chatting with there customer support, after my complain they didnt response and after a few minutes they blocked me! Wth!

• At
      24th of Feb, 2017

Mom got her birthday bouquet today two roses in the composition are wilted. One very badly. Bloomex might be a good price but thats really sad as that flower has no business being gifted.