Black & Decker Leaf Hog / Faulty product!
I am a very dissatisfied customer with Lowe's and Black & Decker. I am dissatisfied with Lowe's only because this isn't the first product I've had a problem with. They should do a better job screening the products they sell. That's my only beef with Lowe's. They are a fantastic business otherwise.
About a year and a half ago I purchased a Leaf Hog from my local Lowes (East Dallas off NW Hwy). On my second use, the motor burned out and it didn't work any more. I took it to Lowe's but they told me to contact B&D. I contacted B&D and was told to take the Leag Hog to a Service Center in Garland, TX. I did. I left it with the technician and within a couple of weeks received a new Leaf Hog. On using the Leaf Hog for the first time, it burned out. I called B&D back and they sent me another new Leaf Hog. The same thing happened. I may have done this one more time. I don't recall. Finally, I was so upset I threw out the defective Leaf Hog, went to Home Depot and purchased a new Toro leaf blower. It works great.
The product was recalled but Customer Service didn't know that and I only found out after I stumbled upon it on their website. Shame on you Black & Decker for your poor internal communications. You've lost this customer for life.
William Long, Dallas, TX.
More Black & Decker Leaf Hog Complaints & Reviews
- Black & Decker HT22D - Lack of Parts Support 
- Black and Decker Pest Control - It does not work! 
- Black & Decker Power Tools - What happened to Black & Decker? 
- Black & decker.com - Poor service 
- Black and Decker Vacuum Sealer - Steer clear of Black & Decker
- Black & Decker - accident dû à l'ouverture de la boîte du robot culinaire acheté le 30 juin 2018 (lame du robot a tombé sur mon pied)
- Black & Decker - 36 volt lithium trimmer
- Black & Decker - blender model bl1821
- Black & Decker - handy vacuum cleaner
- Black & Decker - faulty product - not charging