Birch Telecom / Refused to help me

1 United States

I can not sum up in 100 words how horrible this company has been to me. They have driven me to the brink of a complete meltdown. I have spoken to at least 10 people from this company and I have yet to receive a straight answer. I don't receive call backs when promised, I get employees passing the buck, and was told by a manager that if the VP of finance wont do her job he can not make her. He even went as far as calling her out by name! If you are looking for a company that bills you correctly or at least fixes their mistakes then you do not want Birch for any type of service. I have tried since December to resolve an issue and just when I finally thought it was fixed, I receive another bill that is still incorrect. When I called about it yesterday I was given attitude and disrespect and the same song and dance that I was given every other time. They will open a ticket and I never hear back from them. I have tried to be fair and give this company a chance but its just not worth the heartache month after month. I will be filing a report with the FCC and I hope that they can help me since Birch will not! All I want is a correct invoice, is that to much to ask?

Th