Billion Stars Express / bus service & customer satisfaction

1 Malaysia, Singapore Review updated:

We have booked billion star to travel from kl to sg on 01st may 2017. Bus from tbs to golden mile tower singapore at 1:30 pm from tbs on 01st may 2017. Firstly the bus arrived at tbs late, then when we started boarding the bus there were already people sitting on the seats allocates to us. When we asked driver he said anywhere we want. This lead to a fued with a copassenger who threatened us. When we asked driver to intervene he never did anything. When we reached johor bahru driver stopped the bus asked to move to different bus. We got into the new bus and reach johor bahru immigration. Once malaysia immigration was completed and we were dropped at singapore immigration. When we cleared singapore immigration and came out we couldn't find the bus. We waited almost for an hour the bus didn't arrive. At last we had to take a taxi and go home. We had booked the ticket from tbs to golden mile tower, we had to pat 30sgd to reach golden mile tower. Who will compensate for what we already paid for and never delivered? We were left at singapore immigration innigration, nobody even bothered to inform that bus wont go further. How can you guys be so careless?

Billion Stars Express
Billion Stars Express

Ni
May 2, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      5th of Jul, 2017

Stupid drivers! Please employ a responsible driver! I'm posting this at 4.40am, I just crossed a Billion Bus. I was pretty annoyed to overtake the bus, he was going right and left and not letting me overtake him. He was fast and the bus shaky n bouncy! I'm so worried of the pessanger. Please to take action! This is the reasons why we getting more n more accidents, specially in the night n early morning.