Big O Tires / employee about a wheel alignment

1 Gilbert, AZ, United States

On October 13, 2018 at big O tires on Power Road and Germann Road in Gilbert Arizona. We walked into get a wheel alignment on my 2014 Audi A4. My husband, Joe, told the hispanic man at the counter we bought the tires from another big O tires on Warner and Lindsay. We went to this one becuase it is closer, only 5 mins away. The same hispanic man at the counter at Power and Germman was rude to start off with you my husband when he was asking questions about getting the wheel alignment done on my car. My husband had to ask him if he can call the other store for the paperwork to get the wheel alignment situation from that store. The gentleman said, "for sure" and kept spinning a piece of paper, dialed the number to talk to the other people at the store and still spinning the paper. Long story short, we are now driving in the rain over to Lindsay and Warner to get it done because the other gentleman at the Gilbert and Germann one said that we could not do it, which is a 20 minute ride from our house. I did not like the fact that hispanic gentleman, employee, was rude for no apparent reason. My husband and I were not at all. We will NEVER go to this one again and it is 5 mins from house.

Ms