Bharati Telecom Usa Inc. - Airtelindiacall.com / call to india system doesnt work at all

We subscribed to the Airtel India call home service because it is basically a Indian company and it was offering a good rate as compare to reliance India. The number given to access India phone number doesn't work at all. Customer care number comes as busy. The hard earn money which we spend on getting in touch with our loved ones is getting destroyed like such companies.

Comments

• Pa
      18th of Dec, 2006

I had signed up for the same service. I signed up but I was never told my account name or account number. They charged my credit card though. Now when I try to place a call, it asks me for account number which I don't have. I try to log on to website but I don't have a username. I tried using their feedback form but it does not work. The customer service phone number is always busy.

I just hope to be able to recover my money somehow or the other but at this point, it seems highly unlikely.

I was also using Reliance but got suckered into using this AirTel by Shahrukh Khan's Ad...What a sap I am ...

I will never ever ever use this company again.

By the way, people, I started using Primus and it works out much better than Reliance. For $11.48, you get to 129 minutes compared to 78 minutes for $10.75 for Reliance.

Hope this helps somebody.

• Vi
      19th of Dec, 2006

Yes, u r right it sucks.I just wonder how about g3telecom. Is primis still better than g3.
    Thanks for ur advise guys.

• Ni
      18th of Jan, 2007

Guys,

I was victim too for $100. Even today I tried to call CSR ( 1/18/07) after my credit card company denied issuing credit to me. It looks like very organized scam. We should start sending emails to our local state attorney general's office. state attorney general are responsible for consumer related affairs.

I also tried sending emails to other bharti officers none of them bounced back and none of them replied. Feel free to flood their inbox with complains!

domains.admin@bharti.com, harish.dua@bharti.com, manish.ranjan1@bharti.com, anayar@bharti.com, trdua@bharti.com, narender.gupta@bharti.com, anurag.joshi@bharti.com

• Ra
      24th of Jan, 2007

I am also victim. Here so many complaints, simply i can say uglyyyyy phone service, and customer service, i am trying to reach home from past 3 days, it says my account is blocked and contact customer service, i still have 115 dollars in my account, i called customer service and they told they wil take 24 hours to fix the problem, till now they didn't fixed the problem, when i try to reach customer service, alwayssss busyyyy, it is actually dead phone, they don't concern about the customers problems even though they claim India's largest telephone service... I always recommend not to recharge and use this ### airtel service, believe me it is very ugly service

• Hi
      14th of Apr, 2007

Tried to log in website to take advantage of Double Talk Time offer in February-2007, till today 4-14-2007, the issue had not resolved. Talk with Floor Manager at Chandigadh , Mr. Manbir Singh on 3-09-2007, about the same issue about Double talk time as well about that Airtel have tried more then three attempts to withdraw 100 dollars each and was successful in doing so for 300 dollars which I never authorized on 3-3-2007.

Still waiting for refund from him and again talked with some customer representative on 3-29-2007 nothing done. So that's the customer service of Airtel which brags about lot of good stuff ,is really piece of ###. I will never recommend any one for this company or service and i am going to complain about this to attorney's office as this is related to consumer fraud.

And someone mentioned above some email add one should complain their stuff to them also , email add are

• Ni
      28th of Jun, 2011

Cheaters, Cheaters and Cheaters. These Indian businesses give India a bad name. Sunil Mittal should be ashamed of himself and so should Shah Rukh Khan for supporting Air Tel. They are shutting down business in US and not refunding the money. They just swindled a lot of people. I guess, now I know how Sunil Mittal created his empire, by fooling people.