Bharat Gas / no new connection with out hot plate

1 India Review updated:

I have aproached your sole distributor in Nayagarh district(ORISSA) thrice for a gas connection but he is not willing to give a connection with out hot plate though it was written on baord in their office that company do not force any of their consumers to purchase hot plate from them.
I asked for complain book first the manager refused to give that when I insisted he pulled a register and that too with out any page number.

Please look into this.

Thanks
Shaik Sidiquee

Comments

• Ra
      9th of Jan, 2008

Sub--dealer not giving new gas connection

i have aproached to ur distributor for a new gas connection in mohali (punjab),but he is not willing to give the connection.
    He is saying there is no any opening of gas connections from company side,so plz revert back to this mail and give information about gas connections availability.

• Ri
      28th of Jan, 2008

I had approached your filling centre in sector - 11 , Panchkula ( Haryana) in the name of Inder Gas Service Station for the new connection, but was denied due to some unproper reasons. First they insisted on buying the gas-stove from them when I refused, they rejected my application on the grounds that I am already a LPG user & hence according to rules could not get a new connection. This allegation is very much incorrect as I clearly told them in the beginning that I have taken gas cylinder from my land-lord on temporary basis which is to be returned when I get the connection. Now it seems that they have made their minds on not providing the new connection & hence giving one or the other reason to justify their stand. Need immediate interference from some higher authorities to make an impartial enquiry into the case. My full support for this is available. Also please take some action against your distributor as they seem to be running this more like a profitable venture rather than a service provider. Waiting for your early reply,

Regards,
    Ritesh

• Va
      6th of Apr, 2008

i am no satisfy with your services