BestBuy.com / no one will help me

1 711 FagleyMD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8882378289

I am sending this everywhere until someone helps me. I am also posting on all social media sites until I can get this handled.

My story: I purchased a TV on BB.com on Black Friday with a scheduled delivery for today, 12/16. I received order & delivery confirmation via email immediately after. I checked my order online this AM & it said status "not available." I called BB.com & talked to Ryan M who told me the delivery would have to be rescheduled. When I asked to speak to a supervisor he said she refused to talk to me (Courtney L). Ryan put me thru to consumer relations (Amber) who talked to order support (Ashia) who told me my TV would, in fact, be delivered today before 7 PM. 7 PM came & went so I called BB.com & talked to Shonda who told me that Amber & Ashia were incorrect & my TV was never going to be delivered. Shonda gave me the contact info for the delivery center bc she said that I had to reschedule delivery with them. I called the delivery center & Tabitha told me that she can't even access the order bc it's locked by BB.com.

I CAN'T EVEN CANCEL THIS ORDER. I need someone to provide even MEDIOCRE customer service and help me. I've been given misinformation MULTIPLE times, my time has been wasted, my nerves frayed, and I STILL have no resolution. I will keep reposting this until I get some decent customer service.

My contact information is:
Charissa Costa
charissa.costa@gmail.com
[protected]

Comments

• Ca
      24th of Sep, 2007
    BestBuy.com - Do not honor return policy

I have a receipt for a Freedom keyboard item 2070122 and i have been trying to return it because I can't get it to work properly. I have called numerous times and they say they will call back and don't. My receipt says I have 30 days, but they said I only had 14 days to return the product. HELP!! 914-629-6572 What do i do? Carolyn

• Br
      22nd of Dec, 2011

Having a similar issue with BB.com. Disputed the charge through my cc company and chalked it up to a lesson learned! Lesson :Do not sop through BB.com ever again

• Ni
      8th of Oct, 2012
    BestBuy.com - Best buy is too difficult to buy from especially if you are wanting a good deal
    Bestbuy.com
    bestbuy.com

Overpriced merchandise. Ended up leaving our purchases because they just won't stop trying to upsell. Dumped the items and went to Fry's. Best buy is too difficult to buy from especially if you are wanting a good deal.

• Wh
      8th of Oct, 2012

Then leave the online ordering to those of us who know how to read.