BestBuy.com / no one will help me
I am sending this everywhere until someone helps me. I am also posting on all social media sites until I can get this handled.
My story: I purchased a TV on BB.com on Black Friday with a scheduled delivery for today, 12/16. I received order & delivery confirmation via email immediately after. I checked my order online this AM & it said status "not available." I called BB.com & talked to Ryan M who told me the delivery would have to be rescheduled. When I asked to speak to a supervisor he said she refused to talk to me (Courtney L). Ryan put me thru to consumer relations (Amber) who talked to order support (Ashia) who told me my TV would, in fact, be delivered today before 7 PM. 7 PM came & went so I called BB.com & talked to Shonda who told me that Amber & Ashia were incorrect & my TV was never going to be delivered. Shonda gave me the contact info for the delivery center bc she said that I had to reschedule delivery with them. I called the delivery center & Tabitha told me that she can't even access the order bc it's locked by BB.com.
I CAN'T EVEN CANCEL THIS ORDER. I need someone to provide even MEDIOCRE customer service and help me. I've been given misinformation MULTIPLE times, my time has been wasted, my nerves frayed, and I STILL have no resolution. I will keep reposting this until I get some decent customer service.
My contact information is:
More BestBuy.com Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- Best Buy - issues at the store on multiple levels
- Best Buy - no refund issued on a cancelled order
- Best Buy - customer service damaged products
- Best Buy - samsung soundbar refund request!
- Best Buy - poor customer service.