BestBuy / refund

1 Houston, TX, United States

I purchased an apple watch from bestbuy on Jan 1st, they sent me an email on Jan 4th that the item was delivered at the front desk of the hotel I am living in, I checked but did not found it, it said it was signed by: Ellen while the hotel has no employee called Ellen!. Moreover; I received like 17 items from amazon to the same front desk without a single problem. Anyways, I called the customer service at bestbuy, they answered that they will send another watch and make it a signed delivery, 3 days later (Jan 7th), I received an email telling me that the delivery was cancelled as they can not reach me! and that they will refund me the watch money with the same Info. noted in my account on bestbuy. 2 days later, the note disappeared from my account, I called the customer service over 7 times since then, each time they answer that some error happened and that they submitted a request for the refund processing but it is not yet approved/ we will submit another follow-up/ please give us 24-48 hours, this happened like 3 time now and it is not yet solved, my bill due date is Feb 6th and I am afraid the refund will not appear in my account before this date, it has been more than 2 weeks now and I am really frustrated!

BestBuy