BestBuy / bad service
I purchased over $3000.00 of appliances from BESTBUY.COM and paid additional for installation and haul away of my old appliances. This morning I was supposed to get the installation (the appliances came earlier in the week, but BB couldn't install until now) This morning the installer failed to show. I called to sort out the problem. That started over 2.5 hours ago, I am now on my 9th phone call and still have no resolution. There customer service sucks! Their excuse is that the computer systems for installation, purchasing, compliants etc are all different and they don't have access to the different departments. I have been sitting on hold for almost an hour just to reach a customer rep - just got disconnected again! I doubt that they really monitor phone calls otherwise none of their reps would have jobs.
More BestBuy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- Best Buy - issues at the store on multiple levels
- Best Buy - no refund issued on a cancelled order
- Best Buy - customer service damaged products
- Best Buy - samsung soundbar refund request!
- Best Buy - poor customer service.