Best Buy Store Credit Card HSBC / do not trust them
I had a balance of 1487.00 on bestbuy creditcard and it was due on 5/3/08 Saturday. I made full payment on 5/3/08 via bestbuy website and they received money on 5/5/08 Monday. Since it was late one day (Sunday) they charged me 65.00 dollars as late fees and finance charges. I didn't know that until I get the local best buy store to buy some items and talk to customer service to several minuts to get a credit. They didn't help and i didn't buy anything from bestbuy that day. Couple days later I called again to resolve this issue and talked to one customer rep in india and his name is anoop. he ask me to make a payment via phone and he can credit 20.00 dollar. I made a payment on 7/9/08 and my balance should me ZERO at that point. Guess what, that DAMP guy didn't keep his word and my account shows a balance 37.00 dollars now. So now besy buy need 80.00 dollars from a customer to keep his account current which is fully took care back in 5/3/08. These people are doing day time robbery and calling its latefees and interest. I will tell all the people that i going to see to do not use bestbuy credit card.
More Best Buy Store Credit Card HSBC Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase 
- Best Buy - repair service for commercial washer/dryers.
- Best Buy - never received item bbytx-805573981165
- Best Buy - repairs on pc
- Best Buy - webroot - cancelled - still charged for webroot - geek squad best buy
- Best Buy - stove purchase 18 months promotion acc#6035 3513 3036 9300