Best Buy - Return Policy / read the back of your receipt!
Do you always read the BACK of your receipt? I can't say that I ever do, as I assume they are advertising. Best Buy's policy to no refunds or exchanges after 30 days. I was at 35 days, the product was still shrink wrapped, so it was clear it had never been opened. The manager said he was unable to over-ride policy and said I should call customer service. I was on hold for 20 minutes, only to be told the exact same thing- no exceptions.
Were talking over $350 dollars! After buying thousands from that store over the years, all of which they had on file and couldn't care less.
More Best Buy - Return Policy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Bestbuy Eyeglasses - eyeglasses 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - account services
- Best Buy - refrigerator install
- Best Buy - not delivered
- Best Buy - computer department
- Best Buy - questionable service, or lack of from geek squad