Best Buy Retail Services Credit Line / it should be called worst buy!
Once again I am asking myself why the heck did I ever go to best buy!! I mailed an overpayment of $200 to the retail services so I could begin paying my debt back quickly. Well, they "said" they didn't receive the payment ontime (I mailed it well over 2 weeks early and the distance for it to arrive in ca takes 1-2 days max). They then said the check was rejected by my bank for nsf and I was assessed $29 for returned check fee, $25 late fee and other "related" and finance charges. My account is now higher that it was at the original purchase and I over paid by almost $200! My bank on the other hand said there was no nsf at all and no attempt was ever made by best buy to cash the check. I use washington mutual, not a mom and pop organization!
I have used bb before and it is all coming back to me... They seem to hold your payment until it is overdue and then charge you payments. I knew I hated them from the past, and am now quickly remind of this illegal scheme. It is my fault however for setting foot back into the store. Now I have to have proof from my bank (An additional $25) that the check did not clear or that there ever was an attempt, only to get the $25 credited back to my account... So what, now I am out an extra $50?
Best buy is exactly opposite... It should be called worst buy.
Aggggghhh... Go anywhere else to purchase electronics... It is not worth the few bucks you think you are saving.
More Best Buy Retail Services Credit Line Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Bestbuy Eyeglasses - eyeglasses 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - account services
- Best Buy - refrigerator install
- Best Buy - not delivered
- Best Buy - computer department
- Best Buy - questionable service, or lack of from geek squad