Best Buy / customer relations

Best Buy
I purchased a Pioneer 5020 TV from Best Buy online. Along with this purchase and incentive was being offered to get a $100 value towards Geek Squad setup. I considered this to be a $100 value. Well, after having my appointment with Geek Squad cancelled twice by the company I complained to customer relations. I was told that my request to receive a credit of $100 toward my purchase (since I had not received the value offered to me) would be reviewed and I would receive an email regarding this in 5-10 days. I never received an email. I tried again with Geek Squad - they finally show up to my house and then I am told that the service I chose did not cover what I wanted done (I specifically asked someone in Geek Squad customer relations if I had purchased the correct set up and was told yes). I called customer relations again and was told that my first request had been reviewed and denied (of course I was never emailed this information from Best Buy).

For a purchase that was supposed to be an exciting thing, Best Buy has turned it into a terrible experience. I never plan on purchasing from Best Buy again - hoepfully this isn't how all customers will now be treated with Best Buy's major competitor leaving the market. I will do my best to purchase online from other places from now on. And believe me I was not a customer Best Buy wanted to lose.

Best Buy Logo Best Buy