Best Buy / I will never shop at best buy again
I bought a dell computer on July 27, i15rn5110, and that week when I tried to use the internet it didn't work, so I called Dell and 3 hrs later they still couldn't get it to work, so the next time I was home, labor day weekend. I called them again and an hr later Dell got it to work as long as I was sitting beside the router. I'm truck driver so am gone alot, the next time I was in town and able to get back to the Mesquite store was last Monday, they said the computer had a defective internet card and too bad for you luck.
They wouldn't exchange it but sent it to Dell to fix and said I might have to pay. That isn't going to work, I will not pay for a defective computer that they should be exchanging since they sold it. What kind of store doesn't stand behind the products they sell? If they won't exchange it then they better pay for the repairs. I will NEVER shop at Best Buy again!
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy Canada - No response to my e-mail
- Best Buy - laptop held hostage by the geek squad
- Best Buy - defective products - won't replace
- Best Buy - I swear geek squad is a joke