Best Buy Geek Squad / didn't fix computer
The week after Xmas, 2009. I took my Gateway Desk Top in to have a virus removed. Best Buy quoted me $200.00 and then called 3 days later to tell me it was going to be another$100. for back up...
Not a nice way to do business... Then on Sunday January 30th I attempted to copy a CD. My CD drive would not function. I then tried my DVD Drive and it didn't function either. Both Optical Drives are not functional.
The CPU doesn't even see them. When I called today, they told., Sorry there is a 30 day guarantee. I am technically past 30 days.
Instead of taking my word and seeing the actual data in the machine they told me too bad.
You can bring it in and we will look at it... So they want to charge me for something they broke. These are rank amateurs and not at all professional.
I purchase two LCD TV's, Two Computers, One Internet Radio. Two GPS Devices and Misc other stuff from Best Buy in 2009.
I will never spend anoter penny in that store.
More Best Buy Geek Squad Complaints & Reviews
- Geek Squad - geek squad - is a total rip off! 
- Geek Squad - phone insurance 
- Best Buy/geek Squad - tv repair took forever 
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - laptop repair 
- Best Buy Geek Squad - the geek squad really sucks! 
- Geek Squad - repair a virus in my laptop - lost my entire data + fraud
- Geek Squad - laptop repair
- Geek Squad - cell phone warranty claim
- Geek Squad - television installation
- Geek Squad - tv mounting