Best Buy - Dedham, MA / after 3 1/2 months best buy has my $950.00 and I have no tv

I bought a 32"flast screen hdt in june, then it died 60 days later. I brought it back to best buy in dedham, ma and they said it would be repaired, under warranty, in a month. A month later they said they were waiting for a part. A week later they said it could not be repaired and I would get a replacement ina few days. Another week went by, and they have no idea when I might have a tv. So after 3 1/2 months, best buy has my $950.00 and I have no tv and no idea when I might have one. Nice way to treat a (Former) reward zone customer who has spent thousands in their store. With a couple exceptions, they have been incredibly rude and dismissive. I predict best buy will be out of business in 3 years, crippled by competitors who know how to treat customers and don't force them to buy scams like"reward zone"and redundant"service aggreements." thankfully, massachusetts has strong consumer protection laws. This one is headed to court.

A  18th of Aug, 2007 by
Lol... RewardZone is a free program now, they even sent their previous paying members a credit to pay them back for their initial investment. How was it a scam anyway? You didn't even mention anything negative about that program. Did they not send you certificates from it?

And interestingly enough Best Buy is doing a lot better than Circuit City when it comes to overall company infrastructure and customer service related awards. Circuit is going out of business within 2 years and they have double the locations as Best Buy.

Best Buy Logo Best Buy