Best Buy - Dedham, MA / after 3 1/2 months best buy has my $950.00 and I have no tv
I bought a 32"flast screen hdt in june, then it died 60 days later. I brought it back to best buy in dedham, ma and they said it would be repaired, under warranty, in a month. A month later they said they were waiting for a part. A week later they said it could not be repaired and I would get a replacement ina few days. Another week went by, and they have no idea when I might have a tv. So after 3 1/2 months, best buy has my $950.00 and I have no tv and no idea when I might have one. Nice way to treat a (Former) reward zone customer who has spent thousands in their store. With a couple exceptions, they have been incredibly rude and dismissive. I predict best buy will be out of business in 3 years, crippled by competitors who know how to treat customers and don't force them to buy scams like"reward zone"and redundant"service aggreements." thankfully, massachusetts has strong consumer protection laws. This one is headed to court.
More Best Buy - Dedham, MA Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- BestBuy - delivery and customer service
- Best Buy - service
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy - how I was treated at a best buy by an employee.
- Best Buy - laptop repair