Bell Canada / mobility
My account with Bell has 2 phone lines for me and my husband. I called on Dec 24th 2017 to change my phone number to an Ontario line. We had issues with the 819 .. numbers which is for Quebec province. My number was changed successfully. My husband called today to update his line. I'm still in shock because the Bell representative deleted my phone number & assigned a new number to me. Unbelievably, the Supervisor who spoke with me after several effort insisted the line can't be retrieved as the system shows its deleted. We are taking about same day exercise ! And just like that my number is gone. These guys just made a messy stuff and they aren't ready to own up and reverse the mistake. I'm at a cross road now ...
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - receiving 8 to 10 calls a day from bell in malina.
- Bell Canada - cable/phone/internet 
- Bell Canada - tech support residential internet
- Bell Canada - false and misleading representations 
- Bell Canada - home phone service