Bell Canada / at bell, the customer is always wrong!
Last July ,2006, after 4 years of explaining to Bell that my line house to pole in road was not functioning properly, and buying/replacing (unnecessarily) expensive equipment: I used my cell phone to tell Bell off handedly that I wouldn't need their service any more- as I wasn't getting any- and the line was dead anyway !
They came (again) and found- surprise- that the line from the house out to the pole was - "dead". They changed it.
Since July ,now, began another epic- they never credited my account for my July bill- paid-like all my others. After calls each month- I just calculate it myself- they found the glitch in October- but- still haven't fixed it.
So, maybe in 4 or 5 years...
At Bell, the customer is ALWAYS wrong.
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - fibre optic installation
- Bell Canada - reconnection
- Bell Canada - billing - been overcharged
- Bell Canada - unauthorized credit check - home internet
- Bell Canada - bell mobility service is really bad..