Belk Dept Stores Southpark - Charlotte, NC / injury with no response and payment

I was injured in belk dept stores southpark - charlotte, nc on 12-18-2006 and have submitted many copies of my hospital bills to loss prevention dept. At norhtlake mall in charlotte nc with no response and no payment. Please advise me as to what I should do next.

Comments

• Mi
      19th of Jul, 2007

Why are you submitting your bills to a different store? That makes no sense.

• Sh
      2nd of Dec, 2007

I have been a customer of Belk since 1984 and now an Elite customer. Yesterday, 12/1/07 at 7:30 p.m. my husband and I went into the Mayfaire store to purchase a Polo coat for my son for Christmas. I had the salesman hold the coat for me. When I returned the next day at 4:15, the coat was nowhere to be found. When the saleman investigated the whereabouts of the coat, security had taken the coat to the manager Liza Wilson and left it with her. (They didn't put the coat back on the rack, so it could be purchased). When the salesman called them to find out where the coat was, they said they didn't know and that the customer would need to look around the store for the coat. After looking for it 1 1/2 hrs, I was beyond iritated and went to customer service to find a manager. That's when, I found out not only was the manager holding the coat, she was holding tons of merchandise in HER office. None of the salespeople knew where the coat was and who had it. I asked her if the salespeople where allowed to hold merchandise and she replied NO. Then how can she hold merchandise and why doesn't security check HER office. Either salespeople and customers are being discriminated against or security is closing their eyes and turning their heads when it comes to the managers.

• Gi
      11th of Apr, 2008

You are getting the run around. Three words: Lawyer Lawyer Lawyer!