[Resolved] BE2 / taking money from my bank account and unable to cancel subscription

5 Romania

I just came across to my bank account where I have found out that this dating site took money off my regular account. Here are few certain things copied from my online bank manager: " Plata la POS non-BT cu card VISA; POS 27/01/[protected], TID: 71F00001 be2 S.a.r.l [protected]@be2.com, valoare tranzactie 300.00 RON" and another one: "" Plata la POS non-BT cu card Visa POS 27/01/[protected] TID: a0122778 BE2 app.be2.com Luxembourg LU [protected] valoare tranzactie 300.00 RON:" ( This is in Romanian Language)

Please, if you can find out what is going on here and why they use this scheme to charge people without their consent, I would be very grateful. Over the internet I read many complaints about them. So, if you can do anything to recover my money, just let me know what do I have to do.

Thank you very much. Hope to hear good news from you soon.

• Resolution statement

• Be2 Customer Care's Response, Jan 30, 2019

Please contact the customer service team as [protected]@be2.com so that they can resolve this issue as quickly as possible, Thanks for your co-operation.

Ge