[Resolved] BE2 / taking money from my bank account and unable to cancel subscription
I just came across to my bank account where I have found out that this dating site took money off my regular account. Here are few certain things copied from my online bank manager: " Plata la POS non-BT cu card VISA; POS 27/01/[protected], TID: 71F00001 be2 S.a.r.l [protected]@be2.com, valoare tranzactie 300.00 RON" and another one: "" Plata la POS non-BT cu card Visa POS 27/01/[protected] TID: a0122778 BE2 app.be2.com Luxembourg LU [protected] valoare tranzactie 300.00 RON:" ( This is in Romanian Language)
Please, if you can find out what is going on here and why they use this scheme to charge people without their consent, I would be very grateful. Over the internet I read many complaints about them. So, if you can do anything to recover my money, just let me know what do I have to do.
Thank you very much. Hope to hear good news from you soon.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Be2 Customer Care's Response, Jan 30, 2019
Please contact the customer service team as [protected]@be2.com so that they can resolve this issue as quickly as possible, Thanks for your co-operation.
More BE2 Complaints & Reviews
- BE2 Sarl Luxembourg - dating agency scam 
- [Resolved] Be2.ie and Be2. Other Domains - fraudulent activity 
- BE2 - fraud 
- B2.com.au - dating for seniors 
- BE2 - unable to cancel subscription 
- BE2 - free sing in and charges
- BE2 - withdrawing money without consent
- Be2 Took My Money - be 2 took my money
- BE2 - taking money without my consent
- Be2 Dating - using a dating profile and pictures without permission