Be2 / over charge/ripped off

Just to inform people of BE2 dating sight, they inform me that they will not re emburse me my money, they state that when you pay for premium membership that you also pay for the automatic extension, which they say is clearly stated, which it is NOT clearly stated.

But what you really need to watch out for is the scammers on the sight, alot of men and woman who are not who they say they are! Be2 get you hook line and sinker, befor you pay for membership you sign in complete a profile and submit a photo if you want and the next day you get many messages from guys or gals with great lookinp photos, beware this is where they get you... You think wow great much to choose from and many to chat to and get to know, well this is where you sign up and pay because you think this sight is great! WRONG Most of these profiles are fake or are not the real person behind the photo as i have found out! BUYER BEWARE! I am furious at this sight, and if you want to go on a dating sight that is worth the time and effort and want to chat to people for free then go on Plenty of Fish, There you will meet and chat with people who are genuine.
If you live in New Zealand then NZdating is another good sight from what my friends say.
Thankyou

Br

Comments

•   Feb 07, 2013

Unfortunately with NZ Dating I had a small issue when I chose to not Renew my membership the money was still taken. I was told quite rudely that I hadnt followed the correct instructions and that I would not be getting a refund and my account had been suspended from 6th Feb - I'd paid up to 8th Feb. I had followed these instructions and without even thinking anything of it assumed I would not be furthered charged.

I have fortunately received a refund through much persistence.

It was clear 2 people were dealing with the issue - one person with customer service skills and 1 person clearly lacking. They also cancelled my account without any prior warning from 6th Feb.

Left feeling very disappointed with NZdating and wouldn't recommend purchasing the gold membership just use the free service they offer.