Be2 / over charge/ripped off
Just to inform people of BE2 dating sight, they inform me that they will not re emburse me my money, they state that when you pay for premium membership that you also pay for the automatic extension, which they say is clearly stated, which it is NOT clearly stated.
But what you really need to watch out for is the scammers on the sight, alot of men and woman who are not who they say they are! Be2 get you hook line and sinker, befor you pay for membership you sign in complete a profile and submit a photo if you want and the next day you get many messages from guys or gals with great lookinp photos, beware this is where they get you... You think wow great much to choose from and many to chat to and get to know, well this is where you sign up and pay because you think this sight is great! WRONG Most of these profiles are fake or are not the real person behind the photo as i have found out! BUYER BEWARE! I am furious at this sight, and if you want to go on a dating sight that is worth the time and effort and want to chat to people for free then go on Plenty of Fish, There you will meet and chat with people who are genuine.
If you live in New Zealand then NZdating is another good sight from what my friends say.
More Be2 Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] BE2 Sarl Luxembourg - dating agency scam 
- [Resolved] Be2.ie and Be2. Other Domains - fraudulent activity 
- Be2 - fraud 
- B2.com.au - dating for seniors 
- Be2 - unable to cancel subscription 
- Be2 Dating Agency - charged me even though I cancelled 
- Be2.com.au - romance scam and payment for membership 
- [Resolved] Be2 - taking money without my consent
- [Resolved] Be2 - wanting to cancel subscriptions
- Be2.co.uk - this site is all about making money, and raiding your debit card