BB&T / predatory banking practices
I am a disabled veteran, and since 5/21/2007, bb&t has raped me for over $987.00 in nsf fees, when I have had a positive balance, and while they were sitting on cash deposits, and now we are in survival mode trying to stop their feeding frenzy... I am writing letters as we speak to the attorneys general of florida, georgia and north carolina, as well as the fdic to complain about their predatory business practices.
If there is a way to band together and stop them, then i'm in, but I doubt we will ever be able to stop them, until a congressman or senator is raped by them... Then watch how fast they straighten up...
If any of you figure it out, let me know!!
P. S. I am told that 6 cases warrants a class-action lawsuit, is anyone interested?
Email me at: [email protected]
More BB&T Complaints & Reviews
- BB&T Bank - they will flat ruin you! 
- BB&T - bb&t class action lawsuit 
- BB&T - loan modification 
- BB&T - frauds and scam 
- BB&T Bank - hold on my account 
- [Resolved] BB&T - bank account
- [Resolved] Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T - overdraft fees
- Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T - mortgage
- Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T - holds placed on deposits and fees incurred
- Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T - online banking customer service