Bata India / bad quality shoes

1 India Review updated:

I bought a Bata shoe for 999 from a newly opened showroam in Mira Road. On reaching home I decovered that the shoe was was defective it had marking of restiching. looks like it was a seconds item. THis was promple replaced on complaint but refused to say how can a low quality be sold.

Even the new shoe is of bad quality, I am cheated.

That was my lasy buy from BATA.

Comments

• Di
      29th of Jul, 2010

Ref No.20103075 Bata
    Dear Sir,
    I logde a complaint regardig poor qualitiy Power Bata shoe.After tha I receive this mail from Customer Services.
    Dear Mr. Singh,

As per the information provided by you and the feedback taken from the store as a special case we extend to you a 100% replacement for the pair shoes being held by you. Please note the following with respect to the replacement

1. If the same pair (article number / model) and size is available at the store we will provide you with the same pair at 100% of the cost

2. If the same pair (article/model) is not available in the store (due to non availability of same model, size, color etc) you can avail the replacement (in this case also you will have to submit the damaged shoe to us) in value terms. It means that whatever value of the shoe was paid by you we will adjust 100% of the same value against your next purchase from the store.

3. Please note that there is no cash refund.

4. Damaged pair have to be submitted to Bata for replacement - mandatory

5. THE ABOVE APPROVAL FOR 100% REPLACEMENT IS VALID TILL 31th July 2010.

We would request if you could visit our BATA SHOE STORE at Rani Bagh, New Delhi and get in touch with the Store Manager Mr.Batra for the needful.

Kindly carry that shoe submission slip of pitampura store with you.

We would request you to please carry a printout of this mail & cash memo along with your shoes on any of the weekdays (Except Saturday & Sunday ) before Evening till 30th July 2010.

Regards

Customer Service Department
    Bata India Ltd.

After that as per your instruction, When I visit the Respected Bata Store Rani Bagh (with print out of your mail and Shoe purchase and Submission slip). The Store Manager Mr. Naveen Batra told me I have not received any mail from Customer Services regarding your Bata Power Shoes 100% claim.So how can I provide your shoes claim.
    So plz mail Mr Naveen Batra (Store Manager of Bata Shoe Store) as soon as possible because, according to you my claim validity is on 30th july 2010.

His name and address:-
    Bata Shoe Store
    1256-A, Rani Bagh Market, New Delhi-110034
    Contact Person Name:- Mr. Naveen Batra
    Tel.:- 011-27024452
    Cell:- 9873797699
    E-Mail:- navin.batra@yahoo.co.in

So Plz tell me in that situation what I did...

Thanks & Regards,