Bata / poor service!
I am from bangalore. Last month I happened to see a discount sale up to 50% board outside a bata showroom. I went inside and started having a look at the shoes on which there was discount up to 50%.
I noticed that the material which was being displayed are of poor quality and out dated design. Only specific sizes are available. If you like a particular design then you may have to sacrifice it as they do not have discount on other sizes of the same model. For example, if you have selected a shoe of 10'size, you have to take it if you want discount, even though your actual foot size may be greater than or lesser than 10".
Most importantly, the total concept of discount is farce. New rates are pasted on the stocks which are not sold for quite some time. I noticed that the shoes which I had purchased had a old price sticker for Rs. 790/- and new price sticker for 1399/- was pasted just beside the old one. The dealer had given me a bill for 790/- and said that you have got 40% discount which is totally misguiding the customer.
Very poor service!
More Bata Complaints & Reviews
- Bata India - poor quality of shoes 
- Bata India Ltd - poor quality shoes - hush puppies 
- Bata India Limited - Bata Shoes - soles of the newly purchased shoes damaged 
- Bata India - shoes worn out 
- Bata India - sole cut 
- Bata India - the shoe received online for my prepaid order
- Bata India - showroom counter staff @ neighborhood mall whitefield bangalore
- Bata India - pair of leather shoes purchased for rs.1499/- developed defect i.e. leather upper and sole of one shoe gave in / got separated
- Bata India - bata marie claire shoes
- Bata India Pvt. Ltd. - wrong size shoe provided inside the box