Bassett Furniture / undelivered furniture, poor communication
I only wish I had found this web site and read other complaints before I ordered my furniture.
Ordered furniture on 6/25/07- took picture of the sofa I wanted into the sales rep ([picture was taken from the Bassett website). Paid at that time.
9/4/07- I called sales rep to see why the furniture had not yet been ordered, was told they were "going to call me" to let me know the fabric had been discontinued.
9/8/07- reordered fabric.
10/9/07- furniture delivered- was not anywhere close to what the picture I showed the sales rep was like. I wanted a curved sectional- this was a very long straight sofa.
11/3/07- spoke with a store manager since I had not heard about delivery. He referred the call to the original sales rep who said he "would look into it"
11/13/07- had not heard from the sales rep. I called him- he stated "I was just getting ready to call you"- the sofa arms had been discontinued and would not match the loveseat arms (that was the only part of the order that had been correct when the furniture was orginally delivered). Had to reorder the loveseat and sofa with different arms so they would match.
Had I not already painted the living room to match the furniture, I would cancel the order. I will never deal with this company again.
More Bassett Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Bassett Furniture - poor service, damaged goods 
- Bassett Furniture - incredibly poor customer service! 
- Bassett Furniture Direct - customer service and refund policy
- Bassett Furniture - damaged furniture 
- Bassett Furniture - horrible customer service
- Bassett Furniture Industries - sofa and loveseat
- Bassett Furniture Industries - dishonest, deceptive, rude and useless
- Bassett Furniture Direct - did not deliver!
- Bassett Furniture - fraud
- Bassett Furniture Direct - refuse to replace