Barnes And Noble Nookstudy / etextbooks

1 KS, United States Review updated:

I purchased an etextbook from barnes and noble and utilized their nookstudy program downloaded onto my computer. I had trouble from the start - the book would not download and open for the first several weeks. I was finally able to access it. It did fine for a while, and then when I had to redo my computer and reinstalled nookstudy, and needed the book for my final project and final exam, I was not able to access the book. The program told me I had reached my maximum number systems I could download the book to. It was the same computer that I had originally put it on. So all in all, I had no information to use for my final project and exam, and got an f on both which dropped my a to a low b. I complained to barnes and noble and asked for a partial refund for the remainder of the etextbook - since it's still supposed to be accessible to me for another 2-3 months, and they told me that they cannot do that. What a waste of time and money! I definitely would not recommend using their etextbooks or nookstudy program.

Comments

• Th
      25th of May, 2011

You could have called technical support to have them reset the download limitations.