Barnes And Noble Nookstudy / etextbooks
I purchased an etextbook from barnes and noble and utilized their nookstudy program downloaded onto my computer. I had trouble from the start - the book would not download and open for the first several weeks. I was finally able to access it. It did fine for a while, and then when I had to redo my computer and reinstalled nookstudy, and needed the book for my final project and final exam, I was not able to access the book. The program told me I had reached my maximum number systems I could download the book to. It was the same computer that I had originally put it on. So all in all, I had no information to use for my final project and exam, and got an f on both which dropped my a to a low b. I complained to barnes and noble and asked for a partial refund for the remainder of the etextbook - since it's still supposed to be accessible to me for another 2-3 months, and they told me that they cannot do that. What a waste of time and money! I definitely would not recommend using their etextbooks or nookstudy program.
More Barnes And Noble Nookstudy Complaints & Reviews
- Barnes and Noble - unauthorized membership renewal charges 
- Barnes And Noble Member Card - member card 
- Barnes & Noble - advertised price vs in store price 
- Barnes and Noble - fraud 
- Barnes & Noble - barnes and noble falsely advertises & fast and free & delivery 
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - auto renewal of b&n membership
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - I did a mistake in my order and try to cancel the same day-not possible. once ordered its locked in.
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - membership renewal
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - online order
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - workers