Menu
Barnes & Noble Booksellers
customer service contacts

Barnes & Noble Booksellers
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

271 complaints
69 resolved 202 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Barnes & Noble Booksellers. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

4 0
More phone numbers

Barnes & Noble Booksellers website

Barnes & Noble Booksellers working hours

Mon 8:00 am - 11:00 pm Tue 8:00 am - 11:00 pm Wed 8:00 am - 11:00 pm Thu 8:00 am - 11:00 pm Fri 8:00 am - 11:00 pm Sat 9:00 am - 11:00 pm Sun 9:00 am - 11:00 pm

What category is Barnes & Noble Booksellers related to?

Barnes & Noble Booksellers is related to the Books category.

What are the social media accounts of Barnes & Noble Booksellers?

What is Barnes & Noble Booksellers's Facebook?
Connect with Barnes & Noble Booksellers via Facebook at Barnes & Noble Booksellers
What is Barnes & Noble Booksellers's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Barnes & Noble Booksellers on YouTube at Barnes & Noble Booksellers
What is Barnes & Noble Booksellers's LinkedIn?
See Barnes & Noble Booksellers's portfolio on LinkedIn at Barnes & Noble Booksellers

Overview of Barnes & Noble Booksellers complaint handling

271 Barnes & Noble Booksellers reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 14, 2006. The latest review Unauthorized membership renewal was posted on Feb 6, 2022. The latest complaint barnes & noble at roger williams university bookstore was resolved on Aug 21, 2018. Barnes & Noble Booksellers has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 271 reviews. Barnes & Noble Booksellers has resolved 69 complaints.

Additional information

Store Locator

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Barnes & Noble Booksellers?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Barnes & Noble Booksellers Customer Service. Initial Barnes & Noble Booksellers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Barnes & Noble Booksellers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Barnes & Noble Booksellers. Discuss the issues you have had with Barnes & Noble Booksellers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Barnes & Noble Booksellers’s complaints

B
3:01 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Barnes & Noble Booksellers - Unauthorized membership renewal

I just checked my bank account and saw that I've been charged a $25 renewal fee for my Barnes & Noble (a month early, which I know is what B&N normally does, but this has always seemed really unnecessary and scammy to me). The thing is, I cancelled this membership months ago. Why am I still listed as a member in their system, why am I still signed up for...

S
2:24 pm

Barnes & Noble Booksellers - Membership

I bought a bunch of books from B&N. The kind cashier informed me that joining their membership would actually save me money in that single transaction. That was great news. The cashier was also kind enough to inform me that I would be signed up for automatic renewal. I did not want that; so the cashier wrote down the number to call, on a post-it note for...

E
9:06 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Barnes & Noble Booksellers - Vinyl record

I purchased a vinyl record and a book online. The vinyl came in a plastic sleeve, which offers no stability. I understand that isn't B&N fault. My grievance is with why would you put the book inside the shipping cardboard envelop that is made to protect the vinyl. Needless to say the vinyl was warped really bad, pretty much unplayable. So I can return it...

View 0 more photos