Barclays Credit Card Application / Very poor service
Don't bother with Barclays, Delaware. Submitted application for a visa card. 10 days later wrote back requesting for proof of citizenship. What??? I'm only applying for a $2000 loan not $200, 000. So I mailed them back copy of my passport more than a week ago but still didn't hear from them. They told me today it may take another 10 days for them to look at the application. WTF.
I have credit cards with chase, citibank, hsbc, bank of america, amex - never have problems getting one from them. In fact I got a mortgage pre-approved within 30 minutes few days ago from Merrill Lynch/BA - no hassle. I told barclays people off on the phone today and swear I'll never apply another card with them nor would I recommend this incompetent bank to anyone. Save yourself from unnecessary hassle and frustrations. Skip barclays and just go with other banks.
More Barclays Credit Card Application Complaints & Reviews
- Barclays Bank Draft - Draft is original or not and send this name or not 
- Barclays Bank - Unfair practice for balance transfer 
- Barclay Card Us - Apple's unholy alliance 
- Juniper Bank - Do not do business with these bank! 
- Juniper Bank - Fraud and scam 
- Barclays Bank - apple credit card
- Barclays Bank - account closed 24%
- Barclays Bank - swift transmission
- Barclays Bank - current accounts
- Barclays Bank Plc. - Unauthorized credit card charges