Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Scam & Fake Checks Barclays Bank Draft is original or not and send this name or not

Barclays Bank - Draft is original or not and send this name or not

Author of the complaint
1:52 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This is send by barclays forgian bank. This is right or wrong. Please send answer as soon as possible

Helpful? 0 0

More Barclays Bank complaints & reviews

Barclays Bank - Unfair practice for balance transfer
Barclays Bank - Fraud and scam
Barclays Bank - Is the message below true and what is the name of their fund transfer unit manager?
Barclays Bank - Apr charged
Barclays Bank - Charge to my account
19 comments
Mar 02, 2022 1:52 pm

Please check whether it is true or fake and revert on [email protected]

B
Sep 26, 2021 1:52 pm

Please check me if it is valid? Pls email [email protected]

F
Jun 23, 2021 1:52 pm

I heard about the Recovery company Solution global recovery, after sharing my experience with traders, i contacted them and they got back all my investment funds $ 3.6 Millon Dollars back with all interest, and also, they made me know the profits are just fluke to keep me grounded. Am glad i got all my money back from the scammers, please contact them at [email protected], to recover lost cryptocurrency, if you need help with any broker, Their service is excellent

N
Dec 17, 2019 1:52 pm

Me gustaría saber si este giro de dinero es válido ya que veo dos borradores a otros dos nombres diferentes y casos similares, les pido su ayuda para saber si es correcto. Mi mail [email protected] espero una pronta respuesta gracias.

Sep 25, 2019 1:52 pm

should i go to calgrey to cash this

Sep 08, 2016 1:52 pm

I have resiving a Barclays Bank draft this draft is original or fraud check and send my mail my mail id [email protected]

Mar 23, 2016 1:52 pm

Vorrei sapere se questo assegno è vero oppure no il più presto possibile grazie
Il mio indirizzo è questo [email protected]

D
Oct 17, 2015 1:52 pm

I have been talking with a man on facebook that says this Barclays bank draft is his retirement and he had it put in my name. I don't know if this is a scam or not but would like to hear from you if it is real or not. please email me and let me know. the mans name is Mark Stein and here is a picture of the Bank draft. thank you very much. My email address is [email protected]

3 0
D
Oct 16, 2015 1:52 pm

I received this Bank draft and want to know if its real or a scam. Please get back with me as soon as possible. thank you.

Sep 06, 2015 1:52 pm

I am Abdirashid Hussein Mohamed received a message from my colleague informing that she prepared Gift Bank Draft by Barclays bank In Senegal. may you confirm whether my name is in list of outstanding or not of Barclays Bank.

Aug 11, 2015 1:52 pm

This is send by FACEBOOK LOTTERY. This is right or wrong. Please send answer as soon as possible

Email: [email protected]

Aug 07, 2014 1:52 pm

CONTACT SCAM INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT E-MAIL:[email protected]

H
Aug 06, 2014 1:52 pm

IS THIS REAL PLZ ANSWER

Nov 13, 2013 1:52 pm

this bank validate or not draft is original or not and send this name or not

Nov 13, 2013 1:52 pm

i need to check this bank draft is validate are not

R
Sep 06, 2013 1:52 pm

barclays bank send one draft .this is
right or wrong.please send answer as soon
as possible

O
Apr 26, 2013 1:52 pm

I have rcv a draft picture from OREGON CUSTOMERSCARE plz confirm is the draft true?. And see that my draft number is same as above draft. Named rajendra sing yadav.

AGREE

K

is this draft valid or invalid?

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

203 complaints