Barclays Bank / Harassing with sales calls!

1 India Review updated:

I am getting 5-10 calls per day from so called DSA's of Barclays bank to sell their credit cards. Especially from one particular phone # 6454 8732 (Bangalore). Inspite of me telling them to remove my number from their calling list they HARASS me with their calls and unprofessional callers.

Barclays bank officials gave me a phone number to register in the Do Not Call list (phone # 6001 6001) this number is always engaged. Until and unless some serious rules are implemented by the TRAI and Supreme Court on this regard I am sure Barclays Bank and its DSA's will harass people with their sales calls.

Karthik.

Comments

• Ha
      23rd of May, 2008

yes barclays 60016001 never works. i am trying from last 10 days not even single time i managed to get the line. Really RBI should tighten the nuts. These multinational banks are more intrested to make money. while in same time they are failing to fulfill minimum needs of the coustmers and min information.

• Pa
      1st of Oct, 2008

Dear Sir,

This is to bring to your notice that I am getting sales call and other calls of payment deposit of Mr. Pradeep Pathak on Mobile No. +91 9999427290 for which i had also requested my vodafone for DND registration and the number is 1239119520 dated 14/09/2008 for the request

This is also bring to your notice that i am working in CB Richard Ellis as Manager -Asset & this Mobile number is a corporate. In future i would like that further calls should come to me regarding any of your sales or other matters . secondly you please direct your call center no. 011-64580371( time of call:-11:24 am dated 01/10/2008) not make any in future

thanks and regards