Bank Of America-Short Sale Division / bad ethics/
In March we offered on condo. In April we were told our offer accepted. In May we were told it was for sure going through-escrow assigned-got ok to do home inspection which we did. In July we were told papers misspelled just a matter of time. Then next day our offer was no longer accepted. Since then I have contacted Bank of America, and made complaints to CEO but have had no real results. We have been told by bank of America that they really thought they dropped the ball big time when they read all my correspondence, but then told me that that everything the realtor had told us on the progress of our offer and acceptance did not happen, and yet, since then they have changed their story repeatedly from week to week. Apparently after they accepted our offer they had some change of policy on how the dealt with short sales. They wanted more money from seller who claims they cannot come up with it. So we offeredd more, but that offer seems to fall on deaf ears. Anyway we have been made to feel like 3rd class citizens by Bank of America because we offered on a short sale. Short sales are being used to treat buyer poorly and carelessly. I saved all my emails that told us we were accepted...three months of lies.
I have done the chain of contacts to try to see results but I just get more excuses. No one cares what the buyer has gone through or that we are offering what they want to receive...according to Bank of America. The poor correspondence and lack of concern and bad ethics breaks every one of the banks...5 core values.
More Bank Of America-Short Sale Division Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - bad customer service 
- Bank Of America - dishonest refinance good faith estimate
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card
- Bank Of America/fia Card Services - not honoring written agreement
- Countrywide Cleaners - Damaged clothing