Capital Markets Banc [CMB] / Joshua Partners Logo

Capital Markets Banc [CMB] / Joshua Partners

Having problems with Capital Markets Banc [CMB] / Joshua Partners?

Capital Markets Banc [CMB] / Joshua Partners Customer Service Contacts

+44 208 089 3082 (United Kingdom)
+966 115 102 626 (Saudi Arabia)
Fridtjof Nansen Str. 9
Sofia
Bulgaria - 1142

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Capital Markets Banc [CMB] / Joshua Partners Customer Service. Initial Capital Markets Banc [CMB] / Joshua Partners complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Capital Markets Banc [CMB] / Joshua Partners above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Capital Markets Banc [CMB] / Joshua Partners. Discuss the issues you have had with Capital Markets Banc [CMB] / Joshua Partners and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Capital Markets Banc [CMB] / Joshua Partnerscrook

Dear all,

I opened a deposit with CMB and paid 250.00 e and after a while I could no longer enter my deposit.
I was never able to enter my deposit again and never received 250.00 back.
My question is how do I get that money back?
With respect,

PAYMENT VIA :MASTER CARD
520953******7865
ACCOUINT ID:[protected]
AMOUUNT:E 250, 00EUR
TRACE ID:2024934
DATE:3-7-2018

Capital Markets Banc [CMB] / Joshua Partners — cmb trading account 7339727

I opened a trading account in 2017 and there was an account manager Sarah Cruz managing it. this year 2018...

Capital Markets Banc [CMB] / Joshua Partners — my money

I'm Fikile Kumalo from South Africa, I opened aMT4 trading account in April this year. A guy in the name of...

Pretoria

Capital Markets Banc [CMB] / Joshua Partners — pending withdrawal request

I was offered a CMB trading account where experts' in their field would trade a Managed Account on my...

Capital Markets BancWithdrawal of funds.

My name is Sakhele Madolo from South Africa. I have a live trading account with Capital Markets Banc (Account number: 6030629). On October 19, 2017 I requested a withdrawal for $573.34. There was no response. My broker (Eric Brooks: eric.[protected]@capmb.com) stopped communicating with me. When I followed up using their Live Support and Service Desk, I found out that they deactivated both tabs (See attachment). On October 24 I wrote a e-mail to their Finance and Support Departments (See Attachment), only support responded. Today (November 01, 2017 I wrote another follow-up e-mail (See Attachment).
    Please assist me in this regard.