Bank Of America / bogus nsf fees
This is similar to what I have had happen. Last week, I had had my direct deposit posted and went to pay a few bills. when I checked online, everything was posted and "Cleared" according to what I seen online. which my balance was $94.87 I made a $80.oo payment then a $7.84 and a $4.27 charge which would have made my balance at that point $2.76. well I went and figured "all is fine, everything was taken care of" little did I know that as of this time this morning, I incurred $105.00 in NSF fees that was completly unwarrented. I called them and they told me the charges were posted before the deposit and the fees will not be refunded. I feel taken advantage of by Bank of America and will never deal with them again. All I see is a bank that takes advantage of people who does not make alot of money finds ways to make a buck of the consumer and this problem needs to be addressed. our hard earned money is our money which we need to survive..pay bills, get our medications, feed our children. How would they feel if those very same people that does this practice have this happen to them?
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud protection
- Bank Of America Corporation - The bank closed my account for no reason and retained my money!!!!
- Bank Of America Corporation - payment not received and negative charges applied
- Bank Of America Corporation - the racist comments the bakers in delano california
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service