Bank of America NA

Posted: Mar 27, 2017 by

short sale process

Charlotte NC, United States
bankofamerica.com
My home has been in the short sale process for a year now, with 4 contracts. All buyers have walked away because of the length of the process by Bank of America to handle efficiently and in a timely manner. Repeated waiting on forms that should be easily done with a checklist. I was days away from closing on the 2nd short sale contract last August; was only waiting on the approval letter. The bank languished at the end line and the buyer walked away. B of A would have received all of the principal, late fees, late payments, etc., W/ only a $10k difference in what I owed, but it was all lost due to their lack of efficient process. That approval letter did not arrive until November, with only 2 days left on it to close- but the people had already walked. I then had another contract whereby they also met every condition of B of A's demands, but they would not give buyer an extra 2 days to do inspection- they also walked; THE DAY BEFORE CLOSING! I am not in another contract, and the process has started all over again, and I do not have confidence in B of A's ability to make this happen either. In the meantime, B of A has started the foreclosure process, and I filed my answer Feb 28th w/ affirmative defenses, pro se. I am very frustrated that they can't get their act together to finish this process- because if they end up foreclosing on me, they end up loosing thousands, unnecessarily. I'm surprised there's not a class action regarding this (notwithstanding they have already been involved in such).
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Banks

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree