Bank of America / money missing from checking accounts after flawed zelle transfers
I have $156 missing from my checking account, after 3, triply-made transfers of $78 each! I made a $78 transfer on-line through Zelle and Bank of America, only for Zelle to put my request in 3 times! I called BOA, only to get put on hold. So I then asked my daughter to please, just transfer my $156 back to me, through one Zelle transfer. Well, she got a BOA e-mail "confirming" she sent me $156 through Zelle. And yeah, she had $156 zapped from her BOA checking account. But...where WAS the $156? It did not go back into my account. My account still shows 3 $78 transfers, of a total $234 withdrawn! No returned $156 is there. And no live BOA rep. could tell me during my phone call yesterday evening, exactly where that $156 went! He said I must talk to Zelle. And he transferred me to Zelle - a robot with which there is no possible, real interaction! I got robo information, the first being that, Zelle is not to be blamed for anything. I must instead speak with my bank! And BOA was of course gone for the day, as the Zelle robot talked on and on, to no avail!
I now must spend tomorrow morning demanding that BOA quickly get that $156 back into my checking account!
More Bank of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - scam
- Bank Of America Corporation - lack of tellers 
- Bank Of America Corporation - bank account
- Bank Of America Corporation - deposit of check with 7 day hold
- Bank Of America Corporation - interest charges after paying the card off in full