Bank Of America / over charge
I have credit card with bank of america for over 15 years. Recently, they gave me apr of %8.00, and charged me annul fee of 18.00, I continue to make my payment, I noticed that the payments I am making never goes for that $18.00, now the $18.00 is $48.00 and that is because thy are charging %18.99 on the annul fees. So I called, and told them I like to pay the annul fee in cash and do not want to finance the annul fee, but thy told me you can not do that. Which means the $18.00 which is now $48.00" because of high interest" will continue to go up even when I offer to pay the annul fee in cash.
That means they are forcing me to pay interest on the amount that I do not want to borrow or finance?!
Do you think that is fare even if the law allow them?
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - a denied credit card dispute
- Bank Of America Corporation - checking deposit
- Bank of America - credit card car rental
- Bank Of America Corporation - base earned reward points
- Bank Of America Corporation - rewards card