Bank Of America / corrupt policies
I have been banking with Bank of America for over ten years. Last week I closed my account because Bank of America had somehow removed overdraft protection from my account & charged me $175.00 for 4 overdrafts. The largest charge to my account was for less than $25.00; the smallest was $1.29 for a cup of coffee. After you tack on the overdraft fee off $35.00; that was the most expensive cup of coffee I have/will ever have. With thousands of dollars in our savings account the branch manager informed me that it was impossible that I had overdraft protection on my checking account because it did not currently show up in her system; even though I had initially set it up when I established the savings account.
So let me get this straight, B of A is giving out over $100.00 to new customers, but can't afford to drop my overdraft fees for their own mistake?
All the branch manager had to do was remove the charges & make it right. I will tell everyone I ever run across to stay away from B of A.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - a denied credit card dispute
- Bank Of America Corporation - checking deposit
- Bank of America - credit card car rental
- Bank Of America Corporation - base earned reward points
- Bank Of America Corporation - rewards card