Bank Of America / overdraft fee
how can you deposit a check that is reversed from your account and then lost meanwhile they start charging you overdraft fees and never find your item you deposited, they reversed, and while you are trying to get another replacement check to fix their loss they just keep charging and charging...to add salt to the wound now that your account is overdrawn we are going to hold the next deposit (although it is a bank check) for another ten days and keep racking up fees!!! This is a ludicrous way to treat a customer. I closed the account and a month later receive a call that the account is 735.00 overdrawn...in fees, multiplying fees on top of fees. Well Bank of America, you can keep those fees in that overdrawn account along with the $1280.00 in fees I was too sick with cancer to catch, and have a nice day! I am finally wiser to your pitiful game.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - The bank closed my account for no reason and retained my money!!!!
- Bank Of America Corporation - payment not received and negative charges applied
- Bank Of America Corporation - the racist comments the bakers in delano california
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service dept