Bank Of America Credit Card Rates / interest rates
I have good credit and pay my bills on time, every time. - Bank of America informed me that due to "risk review" (yeah, right) they will be DOUBLING the interest rate on my credit card. Of course I can "opt-out" but if I use the card, all current and future charges will be subject to the new, DOUBLED interest rate. AMEX, Citi, and all the other credit card issues are doing these same things to their customers.
How can these banks get away with this? How does the Government expect the economy to recover if the all-important consumers keep getting shafted by the banks. Many of us will never be able to completely pay off these cards. These banks by the way are keeping the bailout funds provided by the gov't and they are spending billions at the same time to acquire other banks. Something is clearly wrong here.
More Bank Of America Credit Card Rates Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America Corporation - b of a branch closings
- Bank of America - business checking
- Bank Of America Corporation - all employees
- Bank of America - business account
- Bank Of America Corporation - problem with bonus offer, acc no: 3830 1534 7967